PLAYER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
an athlete will:
- Agree to abide by the code of conduct.
- Never argue with, physically, or verbally abuse any official, umpire, opponent, coach, supporter or administrator.
- Conduct yourself in a sportsman-like manner and respect fellow players, coaches, managers, administrators, officials, and the achievements of all opponents.
- Do not bully or take an unfair advantage of another competitor.
- Refrain from possessing and consuming banned and prohibited substances while in Nelson Softball Association camps, tours, or sanctioned events.
- Do not purchase and/or consume tobacco or alcohol while in Nelson Softball Association camps or on tours without written agreement and permission from the Team Manager and Head Coach.
- Comply with all training, competition, recovery, curfew, and behaviour requirements of team management or as directed by Nelson Softball Association while in camps or on tour.
Please follow the link for disciplinary procedures for use in the event of our code of conduct not being met.